☰ Main Menu
Repair and Return RMA Request Form
- Purchaser completes the Repair Request Form below.
- Unitec will determine if the return is valid and, if so, issue an RMA and provide it to the Purchaser.
- The RMA number must be noted visibly on the outside of the box of the returned Product. If not the package will be rejected.
- The Purchaser is responsible for the freight of the Product that is being returned. Products returned must be packaged adequately to protect the contents from shipping damage. Be certain to ship your return by a traceable means (UPS, Federal Express, etc.). Unitec is not responsible for parts that are lost in route.
- Upon receipt of the authorized return, Unitec will evaluate the condition of the Product and determine if it is repairable.
- Unitec will respond to your request within 3 business days.
Return Request Form: