☰ Main Menu
Information We Collect Through the Sites
- Online Purchases. When you make a purchase on our Site, you will be asked to provide information necessary to facilitate the transaction, such as your credit card number, associated security code, telephone number, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
- Sign-Up for Emails, Newsletters or Other Correspondence. If you sign up on our Site to receive email communications, newsletters, or other correspondence from us, you may be asked to provide us with your name, email address, and/or mailing address.
- Social Networking Activities. Our Site may include the ability for you and other users to link to one or more social networking forums. We may receive information about you when you choose to post information about us on any of these social network sites.
- Third-Party Services. We may include other third-party offerings into the Site, enabling certain such third parties to collect information your online activities through your use of our Site. Any information is collected directly by these third parties for their use, and subject to their privacy policies.
- Online Inquiries. When you submit an inquiry through our Site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, and/or other information to us. We may indefinitely keep the information collected through our Sites.
How We Use Information Collected Through Our Sites
We may use information collected through our Sites for a variety of commercial purposes.
Without limitation, we may use such information to:
- administer and improve our Sites;
- promote our products and services
- deliver email communications, newsletters, and/or other correspondence;
- conduct other marketing activities; and
- respond to inquiries or feedback requests
When Information We Collect Through Our Site May Be Disclosed to Third Parties
We disclose to third parties the information collected through our Site either
- when we have permission to do so
in any of the following situations (without permission):
- We may disclose the information collected to third-party contractors and partners in connection with their performing services or other work in support of our Site or our business, or their completing a transaction(s) on our behalf.
- As noted above, information collected by third-party services through our Site.
- We may disclose the results of aggregated data of the users of our Site without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose any individually identifying information.
- We may disclose information to the government or other parties to comply with the law, applicable regulations, court orders, or other legal activities. We reserve the right to release information collected through our Site to law enforcement or other government officials as we deem necessary or appropriate.
Security Measures for Information Collected Through Our Sites
To help protect the privacy of information collected through our Site, we take commercially reasonable steps to store such information with the intent of protecting such data against unauthorized access, such as through the use of SSL software, which encrypts information you input. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our Site is operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control and that may compromise the security of information collected. Please also be aware that despite our best intentions, no data transmission, even with an encryption methodology, can be guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under Unitec’s control to intercept and/or access information transmitted through our Site. Although we undertake commercially reasonable steps to protect the security of all information provided through our Site, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any such information will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
law of the State of Maryland.