Note: The Wash Select II can only support 2 specials running at the same time. All other entry systems can support multiple specials running at the same time.
The process for setting up a scheduled special is:
- Set up a scheduled special through the Promotions function of the Sierra management system.
- Download all devices.
To setup a new scheduled special, go to the Promotions tab at the top of the screen, then select Summary in the left frame.
Promotions Summary Screen
Select Special from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the table, then click Add New Promotion.
Edit Special Screen
- Enter the Name of the special. Select Active to enable the promotion.
- Click Assign Washes.
Assign Washes Screen
- Select the wash you wish to assign from the drop-down menu then click Add to List.
- Enter the amount the discount is worth. Repeat for any additional washes the discount will be applied to. If you want to change or delete a wash, click Remove from List by that wash.
- Click Save.
- Click the Edit button in the Schedule box.
Special Schedules Screen
- Fill out the times and days on the subsequent screen. Click Save.
- Click Save again.
Download all of the device profiles to refresh the wash products on the unit.
- Click on Devices in the left frame.
2. Click Download All Devices. Eash device will download in turn.
Download Device Screen