A hidden wash is a specific wash package that can be assigned to, and is visible only to, account holders at the car wash entry system and not offered for purchase to regular customers. A hidden wash may be assigned to a product-based pre-paid, fleet, or subscription account. A hidden wash may have up to 4 added services assigned to the wash package.
This feature requires the Sierra management system to have a minimum version of 1.52.
The process for setting up a hidden wash package is:
- Setup a product-based account through Accounts/Accounts function of the Sierra management system.
- Setup a Product through the Setup function of the Sierra management system.
- Add the wash package through the Wash Dispensing function of the device profile.
- Download the device profile.
Go to the Setup tab, then select Products on the left frame.
Products Main Screen
To add a new product, select Account from the drop down menu below the products table then click the Add New Product button.
1. Enter the Product Name. This field is limited to 24 characters and will be the product name, which is displayed on reports.
2. Select the account program from the drop-down menu.
3. SKU — This not used in a standard application and should be left blank
4. Enter the Display Name. This field is limited to 24 characters. This name will be displayed to the consumer (on the wash selection screens), if it’s assigned to a profile.
5. If you have multi-site management and want this product to report to the Site Lynx server, check Report Sale to Site Lynx.
6. Enter the code length for the code on the receipt.
7. Click Save.